Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Princess & the iPod

Avez is always wanting to play a game on the iPod. She is great at solving puzzles, matching games, counting games and alphabet games. I have to fight to use my own iPod because whenever I pull it out to use Avez comes around and wants to use it for herself. Not that I have much down time to use it during the day. But for space sake it's become my scriptures at church and seems to end up keeping someone else busy instead. I've downloaded a ton of games just for her because she wants to use it all the time. She is great at switching to whatever it is she wants to do. She can watch her movies, play her games. One of her favorite things to do is watch princess movies, especially Cinderella. My little techno wiz.

I took this picture the other day and thought it was priceless. There isn't even one bit of cropping or editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment