Friday, July 16, 2010

EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I know these pictures seem graffic. But believe me it was worse it person. The smell alone was enough to kill you. But I digress, let me go back and explain how this happened.

Yesterday, I heard Bubba stirring from his nap and Avez went up to get him. Next thing I heard was, "EEEWWWW!!!!! GROSS! MOM, Bubba POOPED!!!" That sent me running. I got to the room in time to see Bubba with his diaper on the ground next to his pants and blanket. He was trying to climb out and there was poop all over him, the crib, and the bed.


I carried him to the shower, stripped off his shirt and hosed him down. He was not happy about it, but neither was I about any of it. After getting Bubba clean and in a new diaper I began working on the hazard zone. I took a sand shovel and scooped up what I could in a ziplock. Then I gathered up the sheets and bumper and threw them in the wash. The next part took the longest. I removed the mattress and scrubbed the plastic coating (thank goodness for that) then began meticulously washing every inch of the crib surface.

Now to figure out how to keep his diaper on!

No comments:

Post a Comment