Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Angel Baby







Don't get me wrong, I love ALL my kids. But there is something about Aley. She is such an amazing little girl and always makes me smile and be happy. Avez was good, but as soon as she got mobile she was into everything. To curious for her own good. Bubba had colic and cried all the time. He still is polarizing. Either laughing and happy or sad/mad and crying and screaming.













Aley is just content. That is the best way to describe her. She wakes up and plays till you get her. She loves it when you look at her over the crib. A huge smile comes over her face. She also can play happily while I deal with her brother and sister.






Don't think she doesn't have her moments. She can fuss and cry. But it's usually about food or an injury or tired. There is some reason.
















I love the way her eyes light up. I couldn't ask for better. She will sleep whenever and where ever. I was blessed by my beautiful girl. I love her so much and I am sad she can't stay this age forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment