Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aley's 1st Birthday!

My baby turned 1 year old! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I can still remember bringing her home and worrying what Bubba and Avez would try to do to her and how Kellen and I would handle being outnumbered. Despite all the drama and accidents that took place in Aley's first year we have come a long way. She is just as adventurous as her big brother and sister. She explores and tries to she how her world around her works. She walks and is even trying to talk. Pretty soon she my have more to say than Bubba!

After a few minutes of Avez "helping" her open presents she figured out how to do it on her own.

This was the standard look for the day. I couldn't get her to crack a smile for the life of me.
Daddy helped hold the cake. Notice the hands trying to get at it from below!
Bubba was very helpful in blowing out the candle.
She loved eating her cake.
In fact she couldn't eat it fast enough. Even with both hands full and chocolate getting everywhere.
She even tried to lick the plate.
Everyone had a great and fun filled night of cake. But the bathtub suffered the most with a bath full of chocolate covered kids. Happy Birthday Aley!!! Hope this year is even better than your 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment