Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Boy Blue Just Turned Two!




My Little boy is two years old. We are still working on getting him to speak. But he says the important words like cake, truck, car, apple (sounds like ahole) airplane, chicken ,star and potato and Jesus.
One of my favorite Bubba-isms is when he spontaneously folds his arms and wants to say a prayer and the most random of times. So we say a short prayer saying thanks for our "good boy". Another thing I love is when he wants to give me a kiss. He turns and gives me the most precious peck on the lips. And if he wants one he will not stop until the kiss is given.

He loves airplanes and we always have to find them in the sky when we hear them. So for his birthday cake I had to make an airplane. I knew it would just be for us but I still had to make a big cake. Call it sentimental, but I grew up with cakes like this every year and have great memories. No cake mix used for this cake. I did it all from scratch, even the frosting. Just call me Betty Crocker! Avez was so into it that she picked out two cakes that she wants for her birthday.

All in all it was a great day and he knew it was all for him and was grinning from ear to ear that it was his special day. Hot dog dinner and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson will join the military.
Ava will be in construction on the demolition team or a heavy equipment driver.
Aj will model and make a crap load of money on her looks.

Post a Comment